iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Cruel Intentions

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cruel Intentions
CrazyFor80s
Rewind Curious
Member # 1840

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for CrazyFor80s   Email CrazyFor80s   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey... I watched cruel intentions, and I think it´s a GREAT movie with a perfect story and with a great cast...
But the cruel intentios 2... how can a person make a **** like that..dont you think?

Posts: 4 | From: Brazil | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
j banana
Rewinder
Member # 1714

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for j banana   Email j banana   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cruel intentions is one of my favorite movies....awesome cast, story. plus, cant go wrong with a ryan philippe butt shot. [Wink]
i didnt see the 2nd one. it was a stupid move i think.

Posts: 37 | From: CA...on the southern side | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SHEGOTGAME
Master Rewinder
Member # 476

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for SHEGOTGAME   Email SHEGOTGAME   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loved Cruel Intentions also!...and i have to agree that cruel intentions II definitely blew. It was the exact same movie with a different and horrible cast. I hate when they make sequels that are exactly like the original...there's no point in even making the sequel. I think there was also a sequel to The Skulls and it has the same leading actor from Cruel Intentions II. That was another movie that was just like the original with the exception of a different cast. The original The Skulls was a great movie with great actors...Joshua Jackson and Paul Walker... [Big Grin]
Posts: 228 | From: Elizabethtown, PA, USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
retrohpink
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1832

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for retrohpink   Author's Homepage   Email retrohpink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked that movie too. It was pretty cute & made me cry.

Oh and I had the biggest crush on ryan phillipe for so long. ehe

Posts: 65 | From: lisbon, portugal | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Material girl
Senior Rewinder
Member # 348

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Material girl   Email Material girl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a HUGE crush on him too!!!
Posts: 69 | From: Somewhere in Middle America | Registered: Feb 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CameronFrye05
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1937

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for CameronFrye05   Email CameronFrye05   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This movie was great. Besides being just a great movie, it also serves as a guilty pleasure for anyone who just wants to act CRUEL. lol All in good fun. [Big Grin]
Posts: 15 | From: Madison, WI | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home