iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Love Field

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Love Field
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay I was just sitting here thinking of movies that I hadn't seen in a long time that I would like to see again and rarely ever hear about because they weren't that popular and Love Field popped into my mind.

It starred Michelle Pfieffer and Dennis Haysbert and surrounded the Kennedy assassination in the south. Michelle's character wanted to look like Jackie Kennedy, although very blonde, who was off to see her idol in the massacre that ended up killing her husband. She meets up with several racial situations along the way. It really is a good flick that if you haven't seen you should check out. I believe that she was nominated for an Academy award for Best Actress for this performance.

If you do check it out or have seen it let us know what you thought about it.

Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw it on video years ago. I liked it. And you're right; Michelle did a good job with her character.
Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home