iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Jeepers Creepers 2

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jeepers Creepers 2
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just watched this last night and it wasn't as scary as the first one by a long shot. At least you got to see more of the creature in this one which didn't leave much to the imgination. All he did in this one was fly around, at least he drove around and you had no idea what he was in the first one. I am sorry also I think if he was strong enough he could have torn through the top of the bus a lot easier. I wonder if they will make yet another sequel to this one?
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat
Master Rewinder
Member # 2334

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Fat   Email Fat   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Jess, was the first one decent? Obviously I'm not expecting Academy Award performances, but is it entertaining?
Posts: 180 | From: Nor. Cal 510 | Registered: Feb 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TKO
Contains 0.2% of Rewind Riboflavin
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TKO   Email TKO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first one is pretty decent, depending on what you expect from a scary movie of course.
Personally, I liked that one very much. The scene at the police station just before he takes off with his victim.. that was awesome. I can’t say that I liked the second one which was indeed less scary. Except for maybe the opening ‘scarecrow’-scene.
What I didn’t like in both movies was all the sniffing.. I thought that was a bit disturbing..

Posts: 1058 | From: Echo Beach, far away in time | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first one is more of a psychological thriller/horror, where a lot is left to your imagination and leaves you plenty to ponder over.
The second is more a traditional horror film, almost murder by numbers, but I still enjoyed it very much.

Overall, Jeepers Creepers 1 - 9 out of 10
Jeepers Creepers 2 - 7 out of 10.

Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah the first one is definately better. I would recommend it FAT, if you see it let us know if you liked it.
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home