iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Movie of the Day--There Goes the Neighborhood

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Movie of the Day--There Goes the Neighborhood
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sure a lot of you are going whhaatt?? on this one. It was one of those straight to video shows that had a lot of really good people in it. It starred Hector Elizondo, Catherine O'Hara, Jeff Daniels, Dabney Coleman, Rhea Perlman, and Judith Ivey. Jeff Daniels plays a psychologist who works in a prison who gets wind of stolen money that is buried below this particular house in this particular neighborhood. He goes to investigate and the guys that escaped prison also happen to be in the same neighborhood looking for the same thing. Dabney and Rhea star as nosy neighbors, I must say a role I haven't seen Rhea star in as a rich snooty snob, who just won't leave their neighbors alone.

I first saw this when I worked at the video store in the early 90's and I think it is a gem. If you have seen it tell us about it. What were some of your favorite things about it?

Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, has anyone seen this one yet?

I am resurrecting some of the older topics for the new people on the site. Please feel free to give us your input on this one!!!

Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home