iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Sleep with Me

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sleep with Me
kat27
Master Rewinder
Member # 3979

1 Update

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kat27     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay - not a request. I am new to this section so if I am repeating an old post I apologise but does anyone remember the movie "Sleep with Me". I think that it was released in about 1996 or 1997. It was directed by Eric Stoltz and it had in it Eric Stoltz, Parker Posey, Joey (can't remember her name but she was in "Chasing Amy), Meg Tilly etc. Basically it was the indie film elite of the nineties. Despite its pedigree it was a brilliant film and I would love to see it again. If you haven't seen it then you have to. I guarantee that it is one of the non-crap best films of the nineties.
Posts: 327 | From: Australia | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 1  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joey Lauren Adams is the name you were thinking of. I haven't heard of this one, but I am a Stoltz fan. What is the movie about?
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kat27
Master Rewinder
Member # 3979

1 Update

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kat27     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Basically a group of friends and how they cope with marriage etc. It is kind of a St Elmo's for the nineties but a lot less fairytale like.
Posts: 327 | From: Australia | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 1  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rocksteadyflamethrower

80s Movie Guru
Member # 1065

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for rocksteadyflamethrower   Email rocksteadyflamethrower   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I know is that Quentin Tarantino, in a cameo, does a riff on the homoerotic implications of "Top Gun".

Sincerely,

John Kilduff

Posts: 1545 | From: Greenwood Lake, New York, USA | Registered: Jul 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kat27
Master Rewinder
Member # 3979

1 Update

Member Rated:
Yeah - I had forgotten about that! It is really funny actually!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home