iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Neil Finn/Crowded House

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Neil Finn/Crowded House
HipsterMom27
Rewind Jedi
Member # 2161

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for HipsterMom27   Email HipsterMom27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This topic could go '80s or '90s, but I'm putting it here since the band concluded their run together with a huge concert on the steps of the Sydney Opera House in '96 [I think...one of you Aussies should be able to concur].

Anyway, VH-1 Classic has this program where they highlight an artist for 30 minutes, with videos and other stuff...I was home sick the other day and I caught one about Neil Finn, which was a wonderful treat. They showed videos from his Split Enz days up through Crowded House, while he reminisced about this & that. He looks pretty good for an aging rocker and is apparently making some good music still...I hope some day he comes up my way because I wouldn't miss it.

Posts: 1019 | From: NYS | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crowded House had some great hits I remember...."Don't Dream it's Over" and "Something so Strong" stand out in my mind. I loved Neil Finn's solo "She Will Have her Way". Maybe I need to check out some more of his stuff.

Hipster I love the Vh1 classics channel, they even do an alternative hour now. They play great 80's and 90's "alternative" videos. I got to see an awesome live video for The Cure's "Pictures of You" the other day......ahhhhhh. [Smile]

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
vh1 classic is what i watch about 80% of the time with the exception of my favorite reality shows.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HipsterMom27
Rewind Jedi
Member # 2161

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for HipsterMom27   Email HipsterMom27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeez, are you back to 69...what happened to that voluptuous figure you had most recently?

I hope I can catch the alternative hour some time...the old Canadian Much Music still played a lot of that stuff until they turned into Fuze.

Posts: 1019 | From: NYS | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home