iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » I know this is gonna sound wierd.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I know this is gonna sound wierd.....
Hollywood862003
Rewinder
Member # 1383

- posted      Profile for Hollywood862003     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys!

I know this is gonna sound pretty wierd...but I didn't know where else to post it, and if someone doesn't help me, I'm in big trouble...

Does any of you guys here watch "Walker Texas Ranger"? Because if you do, I could really use your help. I'm trying to find a transcript or a tape of the episode from "Walker Texas Ranger" called "In God's Hands." If someone could even type me up a transcript, I'd be very grateful. You see a friend of mine copied that episode for me, but for some reason the scene where Walker goes to Trivette's house with an Indian remedy is cut out. And it comes back on when the little boy's big Brother has a gun on Trivette. If anyone could even tell me word for word what happened in between those two scenes, I'd sure appreciate it.

I've searched all over the net to try and find a transcript,but I never found anything. If any of you guys could help me out, I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you! [Smile]

-Hollywood86 [Smile]

Posts: 49 | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home