iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Napoleon's Representin' (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Napoleon's Representin'
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*takes notes*
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HipsterMom27
Rewind Jedi
Member # 2161

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for HipsterMom27   Email HipsterMom27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Welcome to the Dollhouse" is disturbingly watchable on many levels...the Weiner[dog] family is like a springer show.

Another good recent 'teen angst' movie is "Ghostworld."

Posts: 1019 | From: NYS | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HipsterMom27
Rewind Jedi
Member # 2161

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for HipsterMom27   Email HipsterMom27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I finally watched "Napoleon" last night while others were watching the Super Bowl...loved it.

My kids say their friends are repeating lines all the time at school...my brother stopped by over the weekend and mentioned how his family had enjoyed it together...now his 12-year-old son is quoting Napoleon all the time.

I loved that Diedrich Bader played Rex..."Office Space" rules.

Sweet.

Posts: 1019 | From: NYS | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey hisptermom, i loved GHOSTWORLD. i love scarlett johansson, she's a good young actress, not to mention gorgeous.

i remember watching welcome to the dollhouse during the time it was released on video, but can't seem to remember much of it. i think it airs on cable from time to time, so i will be on the look out for it.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sourskittles
Rewinder
Member # 3870

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for sourskittles   Email sourskittles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with cindymancini ... Welcome to the Dollhouse is a good one...i almost thought they were written by the same people
Posts: 35 | From: Texas | Registered: Feb 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home