iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Name That 90's Movie!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Name That 90's Movie!
Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spooka Lupa   Author's Homepage   Email Spooka Lupa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, so it's my turn to ask the name of a movie . . .

I think it's early to mid nineties.

Here's what I remember: A kid (I think he was a college student--He could range anywhere from high school to just out of college. He had brown hair.) is killed (I think it happened at a store, if I'm not mistaken) when he's shot. Everyone mourns, and he comes back somehow. He loses body parts sometimes too, I think, but he's not like a zombie or anything.

That's about it, but I remember liking it as a kid. Anyone recognize it?

Posts: 1830 | From: Land Under the Bed | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddie Wilson
Rewind Guru
Member # 169

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Eddie Wilson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sounds like "My Boyfriend's Back"

Some dude dies and comes back and he does fall apart. If I remember correctly, he is a zombie because he eats people. Hope this helps.

Click Here

Posts: 711 | From: Fort Worth, Texas, USA | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spooka Lupa   Author's Homepage   Email Spooka Lupa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That might just be it! Thanks a lot, Eddie! You're the best. (hugs)

Reading now, my description was kind of vague, but I'm glad you figured it out!

Now I'm gonna have to look for it at the video store one of these days. [Big Grin]

Posts: 1830 | From: Land Under the Bed | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddie Wilson
Rewind Guru
Member # 169

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Eddie Wilson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always glad to help Lupa....I hope you find it. It airs on the Starz network sometimes....I always thought it was a good movie.

good luck

Posts: 711 | From: Fort Worth, Texas, USA | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kitkat3232
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1390

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Kitkat3232   Author's Homepage   Email Kitkat3232   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my kids love that movie! does anyone know the song that Johnny and Missy dance to at the end?
Posts: 13 | From: Michigan | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat
Master Rewinder
Member # 2334

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Fat   Email Fat   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kitkat, any chance you know any of the words, or maybe what genre the song might be? Guy or girl singing? Any info you can supply would be helpful.

[Wink]

Posts: 180 | From: Nor. Cal 510 | Registered: Feb 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kitkat3232
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1390

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Kitkat3232   Author's Homepage   Email Kitkat3232   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it sounds like an 80s tune but might not be. Its a slow song sung by a girl. The only words I can remember is "there's no turning back the hands of time". I've tried looking for lyrics but got nothing. I am hoping someone owns it and it familiar with the song.

Kat

Posts: 13 | From: Michigan | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home