iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Desmonds

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Desmonds
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok...I guess this is for the English rewinders, as I really dont think it was aired in the US.

Come on...who watched this??...I loved it, though when I watch it now, it's a little ropey and dated.....but it does hold brilliant memories for me...Pork Pie, Matthew the student, Gloria and of course Desmond and Shirley ...wheel out those LA Gear trainers, loud hooded tops and dungarees for "I come from sun to live in the cold, I miss me rum and want my coconut tree"....come on it cant just be me that loved it????

Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven't thought of this show for years: "Don't scratch me Soca, till party's over, lets keep the music sweet..."

Excellent sitcom that came to an end after the great Desmond himself passed on, and who could forget the immortal line "There's an old African saying..."?

Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home