iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Eerie indiana (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Eerie indiana
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on someones gotta mention Eerie Indiana...and well...it's gonna have to me....(Elvis lives on my paper round)
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trash4130
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3386

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Trash4130   Email Trash4130   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i remember that program, i loved it! it was around the time of those weird ozzy programs as well like around the twist and pugwalls summer? remember those??
Posts: 77 | From: London, England | Registered: Oct 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you ever...ever felt like this..had strange things happen...are you goin round the twist. You bet your *** i remember it, I loved that too, although you have totally lost me at Pugwalls summer????? Eerie indiana was brilliant, I really fancied marshall, and the grey heard boy...who i believe was also Eddie Munster.
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trash4130
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3386

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Trash4130   Email Trash4130   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha i really cant remember it that much, i remember the weird guy who worked i the ice cream shop that was also sold lots of weird jumble sale type things! the stories were actually pretty eerie for a kids program, the same as the first season of around the twist, some of there episodes were freaky!!! they would never make programs like that today!!
Posts: 77 | From: London, England | Registered: Oct 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
I know, there was one with a werewolf which was a bit scary for kids and one where the opticians were these evil mind control weirdos....do you remember the round the twist where the little kid upset some kinda water nymph who kept soaking him, but in the end made firends with him and helped to win a peeing over the wall compitition at school...genius
Trash4130
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3386

Member Rated:
genius*points finger to forhead*hahaha yeah i do!!! it was bronsen wasnt it? and the pee goes over the wall and soaks some teacher if i remember! around that time as well was a programe called are you afraid of the dark! i think it was on cable, some of those episodes were so freaky! they loved to have stories with clowns and poltigiest! that used to freak me out back then when my sister used to watch it!
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
Alas...we were cable less, so I missed that one...what about the one when the girl had that weird cat hat that copied what it saw, so she flew at the end after much hilarious belching scenes....I
Trash4130
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3386

Member Rated:
haha im afraid i dont remember that one, i do however remember an episode which i doubt i'll forget haha..the family found a treasure chest full of clothes that got washed up on the shore!turned out they were all clown clothes, so they put them on a scarecrow and obviously, the next thing you know it there is an alive scarecrow clown screaming bloody sunday all over the shop and chasing the kid! never forger haha
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
What about the old fox stole that the girl had to feed lemons to so it would come back to life, and it nearly didnt have any eyes coz someone took the last two...cor blimey guvnor..every one a classic.
Trash4130
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3386

Member Rated:
i dont remember that, but i used to love it when it was on early in the mornings! i think its still on but all the actors have changed and its full of morals!! pah morals smorals!
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
Yeah...morals suck!!!!...Morals killed the Fresh Prince!
Trash4130
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3386

Member Rated:
haha yeah! saved by the bell got extremely lame as well, i dont even know what to say about neighbours these days!!!what happend!p.c has ruined everything haha ok maybe not everything, but shhs
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
I always hated saved by the Bell, it was far too cutesy for my liking. I loved my so called life though...did you ever watch that??
Trash4130
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3386

Member Rated:
hmmm the name definitely rings a bell!?! ah this is annoying, its kind of on the tip of my tounge but i cant think of it!was it based on a boy or a girl? it was probably really good but i dont think anything will beat the wonder years for me, from knee high untill now i still love that program!!
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
It was about a girl..she was played by a red haired Clare Danes....it was really good. the wonder years...Brilliant...anyone who doesnt like it, is no friend of mine. Fred Savage was y huuuuge 12 yr old crush, I had two posters with lipstick kisses on...sad, but true.
Trash4130
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3386

Member Rated:
haha allllright, you weirdo [Razz] i gotta say though i loved fred savage films when i was younger!ive still got most of them now!he was just too cool for skool back then!looking back now he was such a billboard gap kid but its all good, youve got to love it!he was the coolest 12 yr old around, or however old he was meant to be! i swear he stayed the same age in all of his films and then suddenly his voice broke in wonder years and he dissapeared! what happened??

i dont think i watched my so called life! i remember the name but thats about it! how lame!

Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
Austin powers Goldmember....Moley Moley Moley Guacamole Moley Mole Mole!!! He looks the same but different, in the way that Bart does when they show him as a grown up in the Simpsons....it made my day when I saw him.
Trash4130
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3386

Member Rated:
haha oh yeah i remember! i think he was in a couple of episodes of that boy meets world program aswell which has his younger bro in it, that was also in little monsters!! *pushes glasses up nose in geek fashion*
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
I havent seen little monsters for years..it's never on TV...I used to like boy meets world, despite probably being too old to watch it......
Trash4130
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3386

Member Rated:
wow, the website just have a major spazz out, i couldnt get on untill now!weird!

yeah little monsters was a behatch to get!
i had to get it off of ebay in the end and it took agges!damn auctions!

dont you think it would be good to have a one off episode of wonder years where everyones old! i know the parents are probably dead by now but yaknow, if they can bring back elvis for a kingsmill advert im sure they can handle bringing back the parents for a one off wonder years??

Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
Mine just had a bit of a moment too..damn technology! Yeah...what the sam hell is that advert about???? "you see, all the other bread they said it was high class...but that was just a lie" .....OH MY GOD! but nothing begs the question more than what the blue blazes is that giant jelly fish ad about..I mean who the hell passed that off as a good idea???
Trash4130
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3386

Member Rated:
haha is that the 3 mobile ad with the asain guys body boppin at the end? if so then yah, what in tarrrnation! i think the advert industry has moved onto some kind of crack or something! its all getting abit stupid! i guess theyre better than the standard oxo ads or something witht hat really annoying family and the girl with those massive glasses! haha i dont know why i remember her but she used to reallly annoy me!?!
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
Alison!!! Ha...the OXO family were an institution, I wonder if they'll bring back those Nicolas Lindhurst Xmas WH Smiths ads....he must have really needed the money is all I can say. Oh my god do you remember the lame gold blend adverts it was like always in the paper when there was a new one, detailing the plot and stuff...FOR GODS SAKE!
Trash4130
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3386

Member Rated:
thankfully i dont remember! talkin about remembering how the hell do you remember that annoying girls name from the oxo add?? just how is it possible?? hah we're the only people that have written anything on this whole thread! everyone else must think we;re nuts, they blatently have absolutely noooo idea what we're going on about hah
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
I have a really good memory, especially for pointless trivia. Well apart from eerie Indiana everything we've been talking about has been a bit English TV related. You love Alison from the OXO adverts..you want to maaarrrry her..swit swoo (hee hee) Actually you may very well be a lady...so sorry if you are...and if you are...you wanna marry someone who is equally as bad.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home