iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Quantum Leap

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Quantum Leap
Jules
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2627

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jules   Email Jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, Quantum Leap was my favorite t.v. show of the 90's. I watched it every week. It was so great, because it always had something different going on. Sam was always in some sort of predicament and Al would always pop in and out to give him information. Then, Sam would figure out what he was there for, solve the problem and leap into another problem. He would always leap into something and he didn't know what was going on, and then he'd say "Oh Boy". I loved that show.
Posts: 944 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loved Quantum Leap...I think everyone did. Do you remember the one where he leapt home and Al had to be Sam, and Sam found that he had a wife that he had forgotten and in the end he had to go back in to the leaping thing so he could save Al, even though he didnt wanna leave his wife...Class! Although I could probably do with seeing the last one agin, as I recall it confused the living bejesus out of my poor teenaged brain!
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bionic Bigfoot
Rewind Legend
Member # 2490

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bionic Bigfoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked the "evil leaper."
Posts: 1708 | From: Dallas | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jules
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2627

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jules   Email Jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Earthangel, That was a good one, but sad. And then there was one where Sam got to leap into himself when he was younger, and he got to see his parents and his brother again. That one was kind of sad, too. The ones with the evil leaper were good too.
Posts: 944 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home