iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Does anyone remember this show?? :-/

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does anyone remember this show?? :-/
Rewind Curious
Member # 3258

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for 1987     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember watching it when I was little and it was this family who lived in this 2 story house and the dad or something invented this girl robot and she was like their new sister or something, but she would always wear this red dress or something and she had black hair and the family was a dad, a mom, a brother, and i think thats it and then that girl robot.....does anyone remember this show? Everyone I talk to at school doesn't know this show :-/.....thanks!
Posts: 3 | From: Corpus Christi, TX | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spooka Lupa   Author's Homepage   Email Spooka Lupa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty sure the show was "Small Wonder." Wasn't that an 80's show, though? O.o I never saw it myself.
Posts: 1830 | From: Land Under the Bed | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rewind Curious
Member # 3258

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for 1987     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg u were right about both things, it was called Small Wonder (looked it up on IMDb) and yeah sorry it was on 1985-1989...sorry everyone, thanks soooo much!
Posts: 3 | From: Corpus Christi, TX | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spooka Lupa   Author's Homepage   Email Spooka Lupa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No prob. [Wink] It's kind of a hard show to miss for me, even though I just heard of it about a year ago. I'm glad I could help! It's one of the few times I can here. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1830 | From: Land Under the Bed | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rewind Curious
Member # 3258

Rate Member
ooooo haha

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home