iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » lord of the rings.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: lord of the rings.
Denise Jenner
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 3152

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Denise Jenner   Email Denise Jenner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who is your favorite lord of the rings character and why? My favorite characters are gandalf and pippin because gandalf is one badass wizard and pippin is funnier then heck.
Posts: 19 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80's Chick
Ace Rewinder
Member # 2405

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80's Chick   Author's Homepage   Email 80's Chick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sam Gamgee and Aragorn because they seem like really good friends to have around.
Posts: 364 | From: Northern Ireland | Registered: Feb 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aragon was the coolest by far, especially in 'Fellowship Of The Ring'I also liked Sean Bean's chracter (Borimir was it?) as he portrayed the complexitiy of that role exceptionally well (and was the best example of how the ring corrupts).
Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doomtrooper
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3615

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Doomtrooper   Email Doomtrooper       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pippin is my absolute fovourite, but I really couldn't tell you why, the accent, maybe? Anyway, Billy Boyd is my favourite actor.

quote:
Sean Bean's chracter (Borimir was it?) as he portrayed the complexitiy of that role exceptionally well (and was the best example of how the ring corrupts).
Yes, he most definately did play Boromir, and I'm very impressed by you're analysis of the way he brought about the complexity of the character and the curruption of the Ring. I have always felt that way. So glad to hear someone whose in agreement with me on that, too often I hear "I don't like Boromir, he's mean to poor Frodo!"
They just don't get it, just cuz Boromir's torn in two and Frodo has blue eyes! I'm a huge Rings fan and am glad to see that I'm not alone here at the Rewind.

Doomy

[ 27. December 2004, 18:13: Message edited by: Doomtrooper ]

Posts: 55 | From: Ice Tundra, Minnesota | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home