iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Son-in-law

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Son-in-law
Jules
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2627

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jules   Email Jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I just love this movie. It has been coming on Starz like all month and I have been watching it a bunch. That Pauley Shore is hilarious. They all thought that he was crazy, but by the end of the movie, they all loved him. Those clothes that he wore once he got to the farm was hilarious. And I laugh so hard everytime I see that cow pee on his head, when he is trying to milk it. [Big Grin]
Posts: 944 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Jules I totally agree! I catch this flick about every time that it is on. It is the only Pauley Shore movie that I like. It was just so funny!
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jules
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2627

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jules   Email Jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really, the only other movie that I like with Pauley Shore in it is Encino man. The rest I don't care for. But Son-in-Law is my favorite of his. He did a good job in that.
Posts: 944 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What has happened to him anyway????? He isn't even making bad movies at all, he isn't making any that i know of?
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apparently his next film is

"Pauly Shore Is Dead" in which he fakes his own death to gain superstar status, then gets found out then .....zzzzzzzzzz

[Frown]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jules, btw Noms wasn't jokin'. Here is a Pauly Shore website with details:

Pauly Shore

Go to the trailer it looks kinda funny if your a big fan.

"Son-In-Law" is by far my favorite Pauly Shore movie. The only other one I can sit through is "Encino Man" but not in the class of "Son-In-Law".

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
**Deeply hurt at the suggestion that I am not taken seriously when it comes to my vast amount of movie knowledge*** [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

btw. Encino Man was released in The Good Ole' United Kingdom as California Man, which I think is a much better title for what was still quite a duff movie.

Looking at the amount of celebs cited as appearing in Pauly Shore is dead, you have to wonder how many were actually there just to make sure...

Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I once made a thread at another board titled RIP Pauley Shore that was about his acting career being dead.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, if the movie turns out to be a huge hit I smell royalties from the Weisel for us all. Of course, when it flops don't ever mention this thread again.

Also, I wonder if all those celebrities that are mentioned in the film knew the "hidden Cameras" were rolling when Pauly came back to life for 15 more minutes of fame.

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jules
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2627

Member Rated:
Ha! That movie looks kinda funny!! Thanks for the link ValleyCat. Son-in-law if my favorite movie of his and I also like Encino Man and Bio-Dome. Those are pretty good, too. I didn't care for In The Army Now.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home