iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » The Great Grape Ape

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Great Grape Ape
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to say that I thought he was the coolest cartoon character, and I just got this whole bunch of birthday candles, some are yogi bear, some are scooby doo, and some of them are the Great Grape Ape- and I am freaking out, cause I never can find many things with him in it. I wanted to know if anyone knew how to get episodes of the cartoon show???

I was such a purple maniac, that's why I loved Donny and Marie, caused I loved Donny Osmond wearing purple, and he was Captain Purple. My bedroom growing up looked like the bedroom of Angel in the first Angel movie, the walls were all purple, and I had white furniture, with a white canopy bed. I loved it. That is so weird, because everyone else must have loved the color purple back then. I have a purple room in my house now, it is my bathroom, it is all done with Lilacs.

I want to find a cool way to use those candles, you never know they might come in handy at a party some how.
But did anyone else like the Grape Ape?? They used to have a purple/grape flavor of Tang, does anyone know if they still make it??

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muzzled ox
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1841

- posted      Profile for muzzled ox   Email muzzled ox       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THe only Thing I know a/b Grape Ape was That he was on the Laugh Olympics along w/just about every Hanna-Barbara character.
I still have memmories of "Leo the lion and Hardy har har"(oh my laughing glands hurt). And Magillla Gorilla.

Posts: 26 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home