iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » best 70s Pink Panther film

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: best 70s Pink Panther film
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of Clouseau's 70s capers, which do you think was the best? The Pink Panther Strikes Again gets my vote; Sellers is clearly at his peak here, and is helped by an original plot (you do have to love Dreyfuss's amusing psychotic slide into comic Dr. Evil-ness), terrific physical gags (particularly Clouseau's overinflated hunchback hump, his insane interrogation of the manor suspects, and his subpar dentistry skills to name but a few), the best Cato battle (especially love the slow motion crash into the TV), and arguably the best animated Panther opening sequence of the entire series.
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would say the pink panther strikes again as well,

you will get into your fancy car, which should rightfully be mine

i cant count how many times i have quoted that when somebody got something i thought i should have gotten.

Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love The Pink Panther Strikes Again very much, but I have to give a slight nod to Return of the Pink Panther. Watching Sellers crash car after car into that guy's swimming pool (I love the perfect visual joke where they are pulling one out with a crane just as he crashes another) never gets old.

[ 12. April 2015, 19:06: Message edited by: Crash ]

Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home