iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » i'm looking for an obscure road movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i'm looking for an obscure road movie
belkai
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 12381

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for belkai   Email belkai   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hope you can help, i'm looking for a film i watched on late night t.v. years ago, the film was kind of a late teens/ early 20's comedy drama/road movie from the 70's or early 80's, i think the story of this film was a guy "looking for love/sex", one of the main character's was a young man who i think at one point was travelling by car with a woman/women & he was dumped or left behind by a gas station or similar maybe in the early hours of the morning or at some point in the night, i remember as the woman dumped him she was telling him that they weren't right for each other & had different ambitions/dreams, she was pretty but a bit "dizzy", not sure if she was a prostitute, think this was towards the end of the film, (trying to remember stuff you've forgot is really hard) lol

[ 25. August 2012, 05:07: Message edited by: belkai ]

Posts: 18 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2012 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
belkai
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 12381

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for belkai   Email belkai   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, has anyone got any ideas about this film,

thanks for your time

Posts: 18 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2012 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chloe
Master Rewinder
Member # 37365

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Chloe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, I have no idea which film your referring too, I'd like to help you out, but I'm not sure myself.

[Confused]

Posts: 232 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Apr 2015 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home