iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » 70's era comedy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 70's era comedy
HKF
Rewind Curious
Member # 10065

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for HKF         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Help trying to remember the name of this movie.
I think these guys were cops, they were in a bar and this black dude was bragging about the size of his manhood to this black chick-seems like she was in a red dress- so the go home and he confesses that he isn't all that he was bragging about and she starts confessing too-she takes off a wig-pulls out bra stuffing-takes off a fake leg...he's trying to run away and she's hoping after him...that scene was so funny that I still rember it but not the movie. Lol
If anyone remembers I thank you-this has been bugging me for some time-thanks HKF

Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, HKF. That scene is in fact from the uproarious 1988 blaxploitation spoof I'm Gonna Git You Sucka.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095348/

And here is the scene in question.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-1C6QlvHl8

[ 22. October 2011, 16:33: Message edited by: Lovers with Cassie ]

Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HKF
Rewind Curious
Member # 10065

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for HKF         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much!
Have a great day.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home