iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » Betch don't know this one...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Betch don't know this one...
sweetypete
Rewind Curious
Member # 8792

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for sweetypete     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sure don't.
Late 70's or early 80's. Movie about a town that was trying to get an on/off ramp built from the interstate to their town. They created a diversion on the interstate and set up attractions in their town to try to get the on/off ramp built. There was a cute part in the movie about some Asian kids that were being told stories to pass the time while in traffic about a white horse named "Lickey" that had magical powers. It could breath fire, etc. One of the town attractions was pony rides and there was, of course, a white pony. The Asian kids were terrified, did not want to ride the horse, and screamed, "No Lickey No!" For the love of my sanity please tell me the name of this movie. I'm begging you.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey sweetypete... what do I win?

The movie you seek is called:

Honky Tonk Freeway (1981)

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sweetypete
Rewind Curious
Member # 8792

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for sweetypete     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're scary good. Thanks.
Oh, and you've won my undying gratitude. That's the best I can do in this economy. Thanks again.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sweetypete..

Calling me 'scary good' is all the reward I need! Unless you win the lottery tonight.. then please remember that 'undying gratitude' part.. ha

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home