iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » In Cold Blood-1967

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: In Cold Blood-1967
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just watched that movie-I had never seen it before. I can't believe I never watched it.

It's going to give me nightmares. It was horrible. I semi knew what the story was about, and that it was a true story. They kill a family of 4, in the middle of the night, for $40-because they think they have a ton of money-which was all a lie.

What's crazy is that Robert Blake killed his wife in real life, and barely spent time in jail...just like O.J. Simpson, and that's part of what I was talking about in another thread about the prison system of today.

If you watch In Cold Blood, and watch them hang, it's so horrible.

Yet...every day people are murdered, and you never even know who they were.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annier
Master Rewinder
Member # 3305

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for annier   Author's Homepage   Email annier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never seen this....sounds like its worth checking out.
Posts: 312 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spreadking
Master Rewinder
Member # 7280

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spreadking   Email Spreadking   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I caught In Cold Blood for the first time when I was about 12 late at night on cable. This movie scared me as much as any slasher flick of the 80s. It is very creepy, especially the beginning with the murders.

I give it major stars, a must see.

Posts: 215 | From: Central TX | Registered: Aug 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know of a book entitled "The Great Book of Movie Villains" in which those two criminals are featured.
Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fightertown
Master Rewinder
Member # 7418

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Fightertown   Email Fightertown   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'In Cold Blood' was a great movie. The first time I saw it was in high school. It was a borrowed video from our local library.

If you want another gritty thriller from that decade watch, 'The Onion Field'. Based on a true story.

Posts: 230 | From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home