iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » Whatever Happened to Jimmy Baio?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Whatever Happened to Jimmy Baio?
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am watching Season 3 of Soap, it is so hysterical. I can't believe how funny the writers were for that show. Jimmy Baio plays Billy Tate, he was great on that show. He's Scott Baio's cousin. He use to be plastered all over the Teen Beat magazines, but now he can't be found anywhere. I just wondered if anyone knew what happened to him?
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to IMdB he hasn't done anything since 1996

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0047815/

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never heard of him. He must have been waaaay famous.
Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you never heard of him, then why do you bother on commenting?
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never watched Soap but I do remember him from the second Bad News Bears movie "The Bad News Bears in Breaking Training" and thought he was very annoying
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ISIS:
If you never heard of him, then why do you bother on commenting?

Oh no, here it comes. YOu're gonna delete the whole thread. Just because I never heard of him, and I don't think anyone else has either.
Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I am not deleting anything...I like seeing you put your foot in your mouth.
Princess Pooh
Master Rewinder
Member # 5798

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Princess Pooh   Email Princess Pooh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've heard of him, all the way over here in the UK.
Posts: 156 | From: London | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm embaressed to admit I had a crush on him when he was on SOAP. I dont even think it even necessarily HIM but "Billy"! "Billy" was such a smart *** ...but not in an obnoxious way. (I also had a crush on "Danny"(Ted Wass) but since "Billy" was closer to my age I think I thoughht that was more "possible"! Hahaha.

I also liked Scott Baio. What can I say? Those Baios had good genes!

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saturnchick
Master Rewinder
Member # 7524

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for saturnchick   Email saturnchick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember Jimmy Baio from Soap! I always thought that he was Scott Baio's brother - didn't know they were cousins.
Posts: 339 | From: New York City | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I love Danny (Ted Wass) on Soap....I remembered him from the movie "Sheena" with Tanya Roberts-I kind of thought he was geeky in that- but in SOAP-he's really good looking. I just finished watching Soap season 3-it was hysterical in some places, but then it was sad in a few place. Benson leaves (to go get his own series).

I saw a movie on Ebay for sale that Jimmy Baio is in, it's from the 90's called "Kill or Be Killed", I wasn't sure about it, has anyone ever seen it?

80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ISIS:
I remembered him from the movie "Sheena" with Tanya Roberts

That movie was rated one of the worst of all time. I always liked it though.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I like it too, I thought there were some cool special effects at the end, and I loved seeing her riding around on a Zebra-how cool is that. That's something you don't see every day.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home