iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » Maureen McCormick

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Maureen McCormick
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have seen her all over the tabloids...I read that she dated Steve Martin and Michael Jackson. Did she just write a book? I always loved the Brady Bunch. It is hard to believe it has been 40 years since it was on TV.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes she did just write a book.

The big news out of that is she sold herself for sex to get drugs in return.

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did she sell herself to Greg Brady? Did they have a "relationship"?
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have "Greg"s book and have read it three times. When they announced "Marcia" was writing a book I was like "I dont need that- I read Gregs" but you know what? Im such a big BRADY fan that I dont doubt I'll buy her book! Im just wwaiting to see if I get it for Christmas , cuz if I know my best friend he's probably already bought it for me as a gift!
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xchazx
Rewind Guru
Member # 7158

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for xchazx   Email xchazx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
marcia selling her body for coke is the hottest thing i ever heard.

she had a good interview on the howard stern show promoting her book.

Posts: 675 | From: Miskatonic University | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
So...what did Greg's say?? It is weird, I have never bought anyone's autobiography...but I find this story to be really interesting...I guess it is because of what seemed to be such a squeaky clean family on TV...behind the scenes they were doing all kinds of scandelous stuff.
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Greg" said he had a huge crush on Mo and they fooled around a few timnes during the course of the show. They never had sex though.

He also had a crush on Florence Henderson and she went on a "pity date" with him. He makes it sound like the night ended in a friendly peck-on-the-cheek type kiss. For some reason people took this story and ran with it and were saying "ohmyGod, Greg Brady was doin' Mrs Brady!" but thats totally NOT implyed in the book.

"Greg" also wrote about "Cindy" and "Bobby" liking eachother and kissing but like in an innocent little kid way. And "Jan" having a huge crush on "Peter" and them hooking up AFTER the show stopped. THEY supposedly had sex.

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sure hope there was no mention about any of the cast "doing" Ann B. Davis, who played Alice the housekeeper! [Eek!]
Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marcia was jealous of Jan because Jan started to develop breasts first even though she was younger
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!" [Smile]
Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

Jan: Marcia, Marcia, Marcia I have something you don't
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
I dont think MARCIA was the only one jealous of Jan. Apparently when Jan started getting boobs Bobby dropped liking CINDY like a hot potato and started focusing on Jan!
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by mamamiasweetpeaches:
I dont think MARCIA was the only one jealous of Jan. Apparently when Jan started getting boobs Bobby dropped liking CINDY like a hot potato and started focusing on Jan!

Boy, that sounds like something made for a "Jerry Springer Show" episode! [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home