iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » The Secrets of Isis

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Secrets of Isis
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was my favorite show as a kid.

This is a clip from my favorite episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSWuP9aDtFM&feature=related

The entire series was released to DVD last July.

I am still good friends with Joanna Cameron in real life, so it has been very cool to me to have gotten to know her.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never even heard of that show.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now you have...did you watch the clip? Isn't that cool...I think it is an awesome show for young kids.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember the tv series "Isis" from when I was a kid, and the beginning was quite entertaining. But my fav thing from Joanna Cameron's career is definitely her guest starring role in "The Amazing Spiderman". They gave her an awesome character to play and I thought it was cool that she figured out who Spiderman was in normal life.
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xchazx
Rewind Guru
Member # 7158

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for xchazx   Email xchazx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i had the biggest crush on isis as a kid. the isis/shazaam double was a saturday morning staple in my house.
Posts: 675 | From: Miskatonic University | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At least now I know how you came up with your display name. [Smile]
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never heard of it either.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Here's a Crossover episode with Shazam!/Captain Marvel.

I love the background music.

What I love about the show....was that every episode had a moral to it, and at the end Isis would recap the show and say what the moral was...all those parts were later deleted out, but they put them all on the special feautures on the DVD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dhZdohjc94&feature=related

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Here's the Intro to Shazam!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dhZdohjc94&feature=related

jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She reminds me of Catherine Zeta Jones. That's a good thing... [Wink]
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I read somewhere that Linda Carter said that if she could pick anyone to play her as Wonder Woman she would have picked Caterine Zeta Jones or Cindy Crawford.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home