iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » Guest Appearances

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Guest Appearances
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is funny how many different lesser known actors had bit parts in many 70's TV shows.

I was watching an episode of CHiPs tonight, and Ike Eissenmann was in it (He's the boy from Escape to Witch Mountain)...in the episode I watched tonight, he accidently shot the window out of a car on the freeway, causing it to wreck. I knew that the woman driving the car who wrecked...looked really familiar to me. I looked that episode up on imdb, and she was one of the hooker's at the Bachelorette party in the movie "Bachelor Party". It is funny to see lots of actors that you might not know their real life name...but you know them from having seen them in other stuff.

I think back in the 70's...that was a great time to do small parts on popular shows for actors.

I can remember lots of different actors popping up in shows as a guest star.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ohmyGod, ISIS...did you catch the NANCY DREW ep with Jamie Lee Curtis and Robert Englund?
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes...I saw that one....they played Carnival workers...didn't they?
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup.

I also loved how the kids from ESCAPE TO WITCH MOUNTAIN would pop up on LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRARIE.

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Todd Bridges and Peter Billingsley both were on Little House too as was Shannen Doherty.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Jill Schoelen was on Little House and so was Kim Richards's little sister Kylie Richards.

I remember seeing different people pop up on Starsky and Hutch-like I saw ...fran Ryan (Private School) , Charles Cyphers (The Fog and Halloween), and Kristy McNichol.

80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mamamiasweetpeaches:
Yup.

I also loved how the kids from ESCAPE TO WITCH MOUNTAIN would pop up on LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRARIE.

That's funny you mentioned that. I was just watching this the other day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEOoZlMTt0s

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I started watching the Streets of San Francisco tonight...and I am watching the pilot episode, and the young girl in it who is found murdered...she looked so familiar to me...my mom said that's Kim Darby...and I kept thinking...how do I know her....she's the mother in Better off Dead. It just clicked in my head, and I looked her up on imdb...and confirmed it.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home