iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » Donny and Marie and Sonny and Cher

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Donny and Marie and Sonny and Cher
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They both had 2 of my favorite shows in the 70's.

I love this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju8er_jnz5c&feature=related

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was one of the first albums I ever owned...I loved this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UFD6tM9uyQ

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh but TRY watching those Variety Shows NOW! They are TERRIBLE! Hahaha. Have you ever seen THE BRADY BUNCH VARIETY HOUR??????
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I never liked the Brady Bunch.

I own Season 1 of Sonny and Cher- and I loved it.

I own a bunch of Donny and Marie epsiodes...I still think they are hysterical...their humor was just about being goofy...there was absolutely no bad language...no sexual material...it was clean cut fun...I always thought that was much more entertaining.

I loved the ice skating, the costumes, the singing and dancing, and I was a major fan of "Captain Purple".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DX-rLn14g04

jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a slight crush on Marie when I was little... [Smile]
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I had a major crush on Donny. I had an obsession with the color purple too. My bedroom walls were lavendar....I had purple socks, purple underwear, and I loved anything Grape flavored. Grape sourballs, Grape Tang, Grape Hubba Bubba, and Grape Freeze Pops.....and it was all Donny Osmond's fault. [Wink]

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, he was kind of "fruity" wasn't he? [Big Grin]
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jdocster04:
Yeah, he [Donny Osmond] was kind of "fruity" wasn't he? [Big Grin]

Perhaps that might explain why George Michael was such a big fan of Donny Osmond! [Smile]
Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didnt have a crush on him when I was a kid but, man oh man, Donnie Osmond is hot NOW! Talk about aging well! I saw him in the play BEAUTY AND THE BEAST last year and he was SMOKIN'!
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by StevenHW:
quote:
Originally posted by jdocster04:
Yeah, he [Donny Osmond] was kind of "fruity" wasn't he? [Big Grin]

Perhaps that might explain why George Michael was such a big fan of Donny Osmond! [Smile]
StevenHW,

Yup!

You know, George Michael, he has/had a great voice... Better than Donny boy...

Hey, BTW I meant no offense to anyone with the "fruity" remark... Personally I think we should all live and let live... [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home