iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » looking for 70's horror movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: looking for 70's horror movie
bpon63
Rewind Curious
Member # 7126

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for bpon63     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looking for 70's horror movie about a young couple that inherits the girl's family home and she begins to see glimpses of little demons during her first
dinner party. her husband goes away for business and she finds a locked door in the back of the fireplace and tries to open it. She cannot get into it and becomes obsessed with the little demons and the locked door. At the end the little demons drag her through the little door to burn her up because this is her fate due to these being her ancestors and they were all burned to death. details are sketchy because I was a small child when I saw it. I do not know who was in it. Please help!! Must see again!!!

Posts: 2 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark, 1973"
Check it out:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069992/plotsummary

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bpon63
Rewind Curious
Member # 7126

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for bpon63     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow that sounds like it. I have racked my mind for years trying to remember that title. About two years ago I decided it was Burnt Offerings, but after speaking with a frind a few days ago I was disappointed to find out I was incorrect. You may have saved my sanity. YOU ROCK!
Posts: 2 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad I could help.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home