iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » two movies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: two movies
shanksandblades
Rewind Curious
Member # 7101

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for shanksandblades   Email shanksandblades   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was a kid, I watched a lot of movies, and now I just remember some scenes from the movies. One example was the "California Kid". I looked for years for this movie, and all I had to go on was the scene where the guy is looking at the bumper of the smashed up car...

Here are two more:

I remember a scene where some big "redneck" (for lack of a better word) comes up to the guy's car, and leans on the open door, and breaks it right off. Then the guy goes over to the "redneck's" truck, and tries to do the same thing, but can't. The redneck dude kinda pushes him out of the way, and then breaks off the door of his own truck himself.

Apparently very funny.

The other I thought was a sinbad movie, or "The Thief of Baghdad", but it wasn't. About the only thing I remember is that at the end, the bad guy is "invincible", until the good guy throws down the "egg" or jewel, or something. I sort of remember a girl who was a contortionist, or something, and who escaped by slithering through the bars of the prison, or something, but I'm not sure if that's the same movie.

Any help in solving these great mysteries would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Todd

Posts: 1 | From: cloquet, minnesota | Registered: Jun 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home