iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » Old 70's 16mm Short Film

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Old 70's 16mm Short Film
scupoli
Rewind Curious
Member # 6194

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for scupoli   Email scupoli   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all!

I saw a film when I was a kid about a little girl who wondered into a office building alone and started turning on equipment and making a mess decorating stuff with paperclips, stacking trashcans in a pyramid. Ring a bell? There was sounds and music but she never spoke. I really want to find this film again.

Posts: 3 | From: Southern California | Registered: Oct 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was it on Sesame Street perhaps?
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scupoli
Rewind Curious
Member # 6194

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for scupoli   Email scupoli   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for replying! No it wasnt. I remember my dad renting it from the library. Back when they rented 16mm of course. =P

Its so old, I didnt think anyone would know. Worth a shot though.

Posts: 3 | From: Southern California | Registered: Oct 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evilash
Master Rewinder
Member # 6155

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for evilash   Email evilash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
try youtube. that is, if you got good keywords (16 mm perhaps?)
Posts: 327 | From: Lebanon, OH | Registered: Oct 2007 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scupoli
Rewind Curious
Member # 6194

Rate Member
Finally found the movie!! Its called "Sunday Lark" starring Stella Sun. That was the little girl who wrecked the office. It was a part of a German Film Festival. And it wasn't made in the 70's, it was made in 1963. [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home