iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » old movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: old movie
TAMMY
Rewind Curious
Member # 5757

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for TAMMY   Email TAMMY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI, YES I AM INQUIRING ABOUT A MOVIE THAT WAS MADE IN THE 70'S WHERE THESE SIBLINGS PARENTS HAD DIED AND THE ELDER SIBLINGS WERE IN CHARGED OF RAISING THE FAMILY. THEY WERE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK TO ANYONE ON THE OUTSIDE AND IF CAUGHT THEY WOULD BE PUNISHED. ONE SISTER WAS SEEN TALKING TO A STRANGER AND WHEN SHE GOT HOME HER ELDER BROTHER CUT HER HAIR OFF AS A PUNISHMENT. CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE NAME OF THE MOVIE.
Posts: 4 | From: north carolina | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Closest I get is Flowers in the Attic from 1987, but I'm only about 63% sure.
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TAMMY
Rewind Curious
Member # 5757

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for TAMMY   Email TAMMY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THANKYOU SO MUCH, BUT ITS NOT THAT PARTICULAR MOVIE ALTHOUGH IT SIMILAR IN SOME WAYS. BUT THESE CHILDREN LIVED IN THE HOUSE BY THEMSELVES AND THERE PARENTS WERE DECEASED. BUT THANKS AGAIN
Posts: 4 | From: north carolina | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smayt Shatner
Rewind Shaft -Can u dig it?
Member # 1500

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Smayt Shatner   Email Smayt Shatner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it the Charlie Brown Christmas special?
Sorry i got nothin' really. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1201 | From: under everyone's bed...watching and waiting. | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought of THE CEMENT GARDEN, but I think that came out in the 90s.
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TAMMY
Rewind Curious
Member # 5757

Rate Member
THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR INFORMATION, BUT THIS IS NOT THE MOVIE. I AM THINKING NOW IT MAY BE CALLED OUR MOTHERS HOUSE BUT THIS ONE WAS MADE IN 1967 SO I WAS OFF 3 YEARS. I WILL CHECK INTO THIS ONE.
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been wanting to see OUR MOTHERS HOUSE, but I cant find a copy of it ANYWHERE!
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TAMMY
Rewind Curious
Member # 5757

Rate Member
yes i have been looking for this movie and i cant find it either, i checked with the libraries and they only have a book on it no video were made. i would love to see it again.
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about this one?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095778/

Or

This one?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088787/

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home