iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » THE MONKEES!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: THE MONKEES!
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone else love THE MONKEES? I'm listening to their Greatest Hits cd right now. I used to love watching their show as a kid and am still a fan of theres even NOW as a grown up.
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must admit I really like them as well. My mother had their greatest hits CD when I was young, and it was a favorite of mine then, as is the updated disc I have now. Probably "Daydream Believer" is my favorite of their songs, followed closely by "A Little Bit of Me, a Little Bit of You" and "Pleasant Valley Sunday." I did watch a little bit of the show when Nick at Nite had it in the late 80s, and it was fairly interesting even though I don't remember much of it now (they say NBC received more protest mail for its cancellation than they did for halting Kirk's 5-year mission 2 years early).
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Colt 45
Master Rewinder
Member # 4940

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Colt 45   Email Colt 45   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daydreem believer and a home coming queen
Posts: 124 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Colt 45
Master Rewinder
Member # 4940

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Colt 45   Email Colt 45   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
computer screwed up - anyway didn't they have a song about potatoe salad as well or was that anothr band?
Posts: 124 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not that I know of.
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joker
Master Rewinder
Member # 3840

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for joker   Email joker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this probley was the worst band of all time right next to the beatles
Posts: 307 | Registered: Feb 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
COOLBREEZE62
Rewind Curious
Member # 5609

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for COOLBREEZE62   Email COOLBREEZE62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Little known fact...Jimi Hendrix was onced booed of the stage when he opened for the MONKEES!
Posts: 7 | From: Florida westcoast Tampa Bay area | Registered: Feb 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home