iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » does anyone know of this film

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: does anyone know of this film
alister
Rewind Curious
Member # 5346

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for alister   Email alister       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all i can remember is that,
in the story line it was a man traveling from city to city (and the city's were covered over like domes
and sealed in)by a bus, the bus had water sack on top of it, and pull up window sheilds for when the sun got to warm and bright and the water sack was the burst when it got that warm and bright that it was life or death. And the bus was attacked by nomads
please help
its doing my nut in !
thanks alister

Posts: 1 | Registered: Dec 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mskidd001
Rewind Curious
Member # 5694

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for mskidd001   Email mskidd001   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does anyone remember the movie my tutor? [Confused]
Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'My Tutor' was an 80's movie.

Alister, I think the movie you're talking about is called 'Damnation Alley':

IMDB Damnation Alley

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home