iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » Frog Dreaming,The Go Kids,The Quest

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Frog Dreaming,The Go Kids,The Quest
thes3cr3t1
Rewind Curious
Member # 5082

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for thes3cr3t1   Author's Homepage   Email thes3cr3t1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey i know there is many a post about this particular movie,which i must say i also loved as a child. i remember in the video case of the original copy i had when i was a kid there were other movies of the same type which i thought were like the sequels and the movies before the go kids. does anynody know the name of theese titles.....i seem to think it had cody in it to and something to do with him trying to make a gyro-copter like a helicopter with pedals like a bike lol. am i insane or are my memories a little disrupted...Please help.... thes3cr3t1@yahoo.com
Posts: 1 | From: nottingham | Registered: Oct 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since you're from Nottingham you might be thinking of films by 'The Childrens Film Foundation':

IMDB CFF

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home