iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » 70's horror..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 70's horror..
Patsik
Rewind Curious
Member # 5040

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Patsik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back in 1976/77 I watched a movie on tv.
All I can remember is the next:

-Bus with schoolkids/girls arrived late at night at a old hotel/mansion.

- As soon as they get in, a ball rolls downstairs from the first floor in the empty building.

- One of the adults/teachers just falls down a hole in the ground which appears on the spot with no warning.

- One adult man kisses a girl in bed and then it appears he's been kissing an old woman. (like in The shining)
When others arrive at his room they find him screaming and there's a trail of mud(?)left from his bed to elsewhere in the building.

This movie I saw when I was about 13 years old.
It scared the **** out of me.
I don't know the age of most people on the board, but I hope someone knows which movie I'm talking about?

[ 27. September 2006, 10:30: Message edited by: Patsik ]

Posts: 4 | From: Holland | Registered: Sep 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two movies these descritions made me think of....though I'm pretty sure it's neither of them...are THE CHANGELING (ball rolling downstairs) and GHOST STORY (Man kissing dead woman).
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know what they are, but they sound like something I would like to see.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patsik
Rewind Curious
Member # 5040

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Patsik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE CHANGELING and GHOST STORY?
I've seen Ghost Story. That was a good one.
But not the movie I'm talking about.
The changeling is from 1980 if I'm right.
The one I saw was earlier about '77.

Don't Look Back is one of my favourites too.
Very scary with the dwarf in the red jacket at the end of the movie.

Posts: 4 | From: Holland | Registered: Sep 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That dwarf freaked me out, man!
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patsik
Rewind Curious
Member # 5040

Rate Member
Oh...sorry it's Don't look now!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home