iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » Can someone name this horror movie?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can someone name this horror movie?
Niecey
Rewind Curious
Member # 4972

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Niecey   Email Niecey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, there isn't much to go on, but it's all I remember. There is a scene in a horror movie I saw when I was 8 or 9 yrs. old. It was played at a drive-in around 1977 or '78 maybe. I don't remember the plot or any characters names. Unfortunatly my folks couldn't think of the name of the movie either. The only thing I remember is my mom saying "shut your eyes!"So of course I peeked. I remember seeing a woman tied to a tree and her killer had a knife tied to the slide of a trombone. He was playing the trombone while stabbing her to death at the same time. Does that sound familar to anyone?
Posts: 3 | From: smalltown,IA | Registered: Aug 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxwellhauser
Senior Rewinder
Member # 4968

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for maxwellhauser   Email maxwellhauser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be "The Town that Dreaded Sundown"

One thing I've always enjoyed in the Friday the 13th type movies are inventive ways people get killed. The trombone stabbing was clever.

Posts: 57 | From: Katy, TX | Registered: Aug 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Niecey
Rewind Curious
Member # 4972

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Niecey   Email Niecey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome! Thanks so much! I have been wanting to know what that was for so many years now. I looked it up to buy it but it's not out on DVD. I hope it will be though. Thanks again!
Posts: 3 | From: smalltown,IA | Registered: Aug 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home