iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » In need of some help....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: In need of some help....
jtkelley420
Rewind Curious
Member # 4398

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for jtkelley420   Email jtkelley420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to watch this movie as a child and cannot remember it. It's about a young man thats in his 20's in a band playing at a mall. Couple girls get there make up done and lie about there ages there around 13-16 not really sure. One hooks up with lead singer and doesnt tell him her real age. They fall in love and afterwards he finds out her real age. decides he doesnt want anything to do with her. Then they pretty much go threw there feelings and if my menory is correct I think they did get back together. If anyone recognizes this movie please help..Thank You [Confused]
Posts: 2 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Sooner or Later':

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079935/

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jtkelley420
Rewind Curious
Member # 4398

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for jtkelley420   Email jtkelley420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so very much....
Posts: 2 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I juts watched this movie today on DVD. Wow, was it cute! I would definately recommend it to anyone. I really enjoyed it.
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bionic Bigfoot
Rewind Legend
Member # 2490

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bionic Bigfoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Logan 5...did you know that MEGO made a Logan 5 figure? I saw it on e-bay the other day going for $200 mint in the package. It looked awesome.
Posts: 1708 | From: Dallas | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw it... it looked very cool! Mind you, Mego toys always trigger that 'gimme gimme' reflex!
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home