iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » Adv. Of Cpt. Nemo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Adv. Of Cpt. Nemo
Bionic Bigfoot
Rewind Legend
Member # 2490

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bionic Bigfoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who remembers this cartoon segment of the Captain Kangaroo show? It was called the Adventures Of Captain Nemo and was about a guy and 2 kids (boy & girl) who cruised the ocean in a cool little submarine looking for lawbreakers on the ocean.
Anyways... I had forgotten all about it until I saw a DVD of it at Wally World! It is one of the $1 DVDs and they had about 5 different volumes of it. It sure was great to see it again. I bought 1 volume and now that I watched it I'm going back to get the other ones. I just hope they don't decide to put Slim Goodbody on DVD! [Smile]
Anyone remember the Cpt Nemo cartoon?
I also remember other segments I liked on Cpt. Kangaroo like Simon (the boy drawn in chalk) and the toothbrushes that had wheels on them and would run from the germs. I remember the magic drawing board too.
Those were the good old days when I would sit in front of my Grandmas tv and watch these shows. Makes me miss it.

Posts: 1708 | From: Dallas | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smayt Shatner
Rewind Shaft -Can u dig it?
Member # 1500

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Smayt Shatner   Email Smayt Shatner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im not familiar with Capt.Kangaroo, but is it the same Capt.Kangaroo that Bruce Willis sang about in Pulp Fiction??
Posts: 1201 | From: under everyone's bed...watching and waiting. | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home