iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » Our 70's Toys...Pictures

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Our 70's Toys...Pictures
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bigfoot sent me a picture of him and his Bionic Man toys from a birthday of his in the 70's ( actually I bought my son an Oscar Goldman doll 2 years ago for his birthday off Ebay...none of the other kids knew who he was, but my son did...and he thought he was just as cool):

-

So, I found some of mine from Xmas...with my Bionic Woman Beauty Salon and doll, and I couldn't believe how many other cool things we got that year for Xmas, we got Perfection, and my brother got a Stretch Armstrong Doll...and we got The Honeyhill Gang Clubhouse and dolls, and those giant pic up stixs, and we got new sleeping bags, mine looked like a pack of Doublemint gum, and my brother's looked like a Cracker Jack box, I think I got a spirograph that year.

Toys were so cool...you had shrinky dinks and color forms, and Boys had Legos, and Rock em Sock em robots, and matchbox cars, and we had cool Barbie Dolls...not those UGLY Bratz things- I had a Chrissy Doll- where her hair got longer and shorter-cause you could pull it longer-I loved my Tiffany Taylor doll- she had blonde and brunette hair, and you could twist the top of her head to change it, it was great to be a kid in the 70's. I loved The Charlie's Angels dolls,and the head of Farrah Fawcett that you could style her hair and put make up on her. I had a cousin who collected Holly Hobbie stuff.

-

-

My mom was looking for her yearbooks and she found some family pictures, and it is so cool to be able to see what stuff we were playing with.

Any one else have some pictures from the 70's??

Do you have a memory of a favorite toy you had?

[ 11. August 2005, 16:58: Message edited by: ISIS ]

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rainbowbrite22
Given the choice, Duckie would have been Luckie...
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rainbowbrite22   Author's Homepage   Email Rainbowbrite22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow those pictures are super cool i wasn't alive in the 70s but it sure does sound like it was a bunch of fun
Posts: 1270 | From: GA the peachie state :) | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home