iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » Love You, Inside Out

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Love You, Inside Out
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always loved the Bee Gees, and I have heard this song before, but I don't think I ever paid close attention to the words until tonight...I was listening to it , while cooking supper, and I really liked it. Does anyone else know it and like it??

Baby, I can’t figure it out
Your kisses taste like honey
Sweet lies, don’t gimme no rise on
Oh, what you trying to do

Livin’ on your cheatin’ and the pain
Grows inside me
It’s enough to leave me crying in the rain
Love you forever but you’re driving me insane
And I’m hanging on, oh, oh, ho, ho, ho

Oh, I’ll win, I’ll never give in
Our love has got the power
Too many lovers in one lifetime
Ain’t good for you

You treat me like a vision in the night
Someone there to stand behind you
When your world ain’t workin’ right
I ain’t no vision, I’m the man who love you

Inside out
Backwards and forwards
With my heart hanging out
I love no other way
What am I gonna do
If we lose that fire

Wrap myself up and take me home again
Too many heartaches in one lifetime ain’t good for me

I figure it’s the love that keeps you warm
Let this moment be forever
We won’t ever feel the storm
I ain’t no vision, I’m the man who loves you

Inside out
Backwards and forwards
I love no other way
What am I gonna do
If we lose that fire

Don’t try to tell me it’s all over
I can’t hear a word, I can’t hear a line
No man could love you more
And that’s what I’m crying for
You can’t change the way I feel inside

You are the reason for my laughter and my sorrow
Blow out the candle
I will burn again tomorrow
No man on earth can stand between my love and I

And no matter how you hurt me
I will love you till I die
I ain’t no vision, I’m the man who loves you

Inside out
Backwards and forwards
I love no other way
What am I gonna do
If we lose that fire

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's an ok song but far from my favourite by them.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

I'll tell you this much, It's no "How do you mend a broken heart"

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..Im stuck. I'll say its probably in my Top Three or Four by them.
My absolute favorite is YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE (TO LOVE SOMEBODY)

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It isn't my top favorites...I think my favorite is : Be Tender, with my Love. Then I love More Than a Woman, and Tragedy...I also like some of their newer stuff...like Alone...and I Surrender.

I don't think they have done too many songs I haven't liked.

But... this is a great one.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FANNY BE TENDER WITH MY LOVE is my sisters favorite one.

I guess my favorites are You DOnt Know What Its Like, More Than A Woman, Love You Inside And Out and TRAGEDY

God, there are so many!

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stayin Alive
Jive Talkin
Tragedy
How Can You Mend A Broken Heart
More Than A Woman
How Deep Is Your Love

Would be considered my favourite songs by them.

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
OOOH...I forgot...

"If I can't have you"

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
This is actually a really long song...and I thought about how the Bee Gees songs are alot longer than most...and that is another great thing about them...is they tell a story in their music...and they don't try and squash it in to the same chorus being played over and over and over...you get your money's worth...and that is another huge difference in today's stuff...is today they repeat the same old line over and over and over in the song...and it is usually something stupid to begin with.
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
A. Yes, If I Cant Have You is brilliant too....almost forgot about that one and
B. the lyrics to LOVE YOU INSIDE AND OUT are great. My favorite line is
"You are the reason for my laughter and my sorrow
Blow out the candle it will burn again tomorrow"

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home