iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » Anyone see 70's House on MTV?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone see 70's House on MTV?
Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spooka Lupa   Author's Homepage   Email Spooka Lupa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched it today. You kind of knew who was going to get eliminated, though, because anyone who says their cell phone is like a child to them needs help. Personally, I'm glad that they get cut off--Some people really use their cell phone way too much.

But it was nice to see some 70's culture, and kind of sad how I liked some of the outfits they made them wear, ha. When they said they didn't know what fondu is, I was like, "At least I'VE heard of it." But I'm not a 70's expert or anything. One guy's reaction to the fondu was funny. "This fondu is fondon't!"

Posts: 1830 | From: Land Under the Bed | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer watching the Brady Bunch, but it was funny to see how people react to being cut off from cell phones and microwaves.

It was a little too cheesy for me with the bad hair game show host. If they had Carol Brady has the hostess then that would be a cool show.

Too much Jan, not enough Marcia? Whatever that means. [Razz]

GROOVY MAN!

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What Channel is it on?? It sounds kind of cool...I haven't seen it..but I don't watch that much tv.

Fondu...was making a big comeback just recently...it is like a new thing to people. I saw on The Food Channel...this gigantic fondu like fountain thing, and they had skewers of fresh fruit, and pieces of cake, and you could eat as much as you wanted...if was really expensive to rent it for a party...but it was so neat how they displayed it.

I remember the 70's really well...I remember my Aunt being such a hippie..and doing the whole vegetarian thing...but she also did things to drive my grandparents insane...like not shaving her legs...and "organic" seemed to have a different meaning back then.

I remember making macrame plant holders...and we had a billion house plants.

I can't stand people and their cell phones...especially in the grocery store...and I never ever cook in a microwave...so I definately think I could win!!

What do you win????

The Hugga Brady Bunch fondu set??

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spooka Lupa   Author's Homepage   Email Spooka Lupa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know what they win--But the show is airing on MTV (I kinda said what channel it was on in the title of the thread if you would care to check it out. [Wink] ) and has only had one episode so far, so you haven't missed too much of the season if you start watching.

Fondu is too easy--Wouldn't it be hilarious if they won the wardrobe?

Posts: 1830 | From: Land Under the Bed | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh duh...I see the title now....sorry Lupa... [Roll Eyes] [Razz]
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home