iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » That 70's Show!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: That 70's Show!!
Molly
Rewind Curious
Member # 1518

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Molly   Author's Homepage   Email Molly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!!!!!!! And the clothes are so cool i wish we were still living in the 70's-80's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love,
kelly

Posts: 5 | From: Belgium | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MRambler
Rewind Curious
Member # 1263

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for MRambler   Email MRambler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Molly, just a quick note about That 70's show. I grew up in the Eastern U.S. and was the same age as the characters in the show in the 70s and the creators of the show got it exactly right. The clothes, the sets, the way they act is right on, we did all that and had a lot of fun. Take care.
Posts: 3 | From: NJ | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home