iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » help w/movie.....i'm going nuts!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: help w/movie.....i'm going nuts!
2girlsmommie
Rewind Curious
Member # 3926

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for 2girlsmommie   Email 2girlsmommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all. New to this board, but I'm excited about the possibility that someone out there might finally be able to give me the title of a movie I saw on TV at my grams years and years ago (probably early 70's). Here's what I remember. Was a scary movie - something about 5 or so women meeting at an older woman's big house, etc. there was a lot of rain there was a scene i think in a barn, someone died with the pitchfork, one women got in a tub with her glass of wine, and gloved hands came to the foot of the tub and pulled her under by her feet. Like I said, I just remember a couple of the scenes and there was a lot of rain during the dark night and I believe there was a maintenance man that everyone suspected, but may have ended up being one of the women doing the killing??? Hopefully this will ring a bell with someone - i'm going absolutely insane trying to remember. thanks for any help and for reading my long winded message.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A real strtch here but I'll throw it out at you:
SORORITY HOUSE MASSACRE 2????
These three chicks buy an old house to fix up for their sorority house. They play with a oujia board and one of the girls is possesed by a spirit and at the end we find out she's the killer.
there is a weird neighbor guy who walks around outside the house they're afraid of.
the girls run out in the rain in their underwear.
Could this be the one?

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2girlsmommie
Rewind Curious
Member # 3926

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for 2girlsmommie   Email 2girlsmommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No...unfortunately I checked and that was in the 80's. this movie was early 70's. It didn't seem to be anything as "campy" as sorority sounds. It was more of a drama/thriller. People were offed, but it was done in a non-massacre type way. Plus from what I remember, it's some kind of reunion with this older women...all the girls arrive one by one....thanks for trying - please let me know if anything else pops in your head - I really appreciate it - like i said - i'm going nuts with this one!!! Best.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home