iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » please help me identiy this movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: please help me identiy this movie
brvislent
Rewind Curious
Member # 3919

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for brvislent   Email brvislent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't remember too much about this movie. It was about two thirteen year old girls, that were attracted to older guys. One of the girls was attracted to her dentist, while the other (main character) was attracted to her music coach (I believe). After applying make-up she appeared to be in her late teens. The relationship with the older guy, is soon ended when her true age is discovered (at a drive-in movie theater). I remember her being upset and eating an entire chocolate cake. And I remember the other girl getting excited when she needed to go to the dentist. But that’s about it. Please help. [Cool]
Posts: 3 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's called 'Sooner Or Later':

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079935/

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brvislent
Rewind Curious
Member # 3919

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for brvislent   Email brvislent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, that was awesome!
Posts: 3 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brvislent
Rewind Curious
Member # 3919

Rate Member
Thank you, that was awesome!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home