iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » Mark the calendar for another "Happy Days" reunion!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mark the calendar for another "Happy Days" reunion!
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From the IMDB.com website:

"HAPPY DAYS" REUNION: THE SEQUEL

ABC-TV is planning to bring the original cast of "Happy Days" together for a second reunion -- marking the 30th anniversary of the show's demise -- on a two-hour special set to air Thursday, Feb. 3 at 8:00 p.m.

The first "Happy Days" reunion aired in 1992.

Among those reuniting for the latest special, the network said, are Ron Howard, Henry Winkler, Marion Ross, Tom Bosley, Scott Baio, Erin Moran, Donny Most, and Anson Williams. They will be joined by Penny Marshall and Cindy Williams, who starred in the "Happy Days" spinoff, "Laverne and Shirley". The show is being produced by Winkler and Michael Levitt, who together also produced the "Dallas" reunion special last November.

Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be cool to see. Is it just an interview with the cast members or an actual movie special??

I might be somewhere in February where I will have the chance to meet Cindy Williams, so that would be cool to see, and have something to talk to her about.

Want me to tell her you said Hi, Steven???

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home