iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » The Warriors

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Warriors
Steve
Master Rewinder
Member # 1933

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Steve   Author's Homepage   Email Steve   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi can I just ask anyone here if they can tell me if the bit from The Warriors right at the begining that was originaly cut as been put on the DVD version. I have it on UK VHS and there is a picture of it on the back of the VHS were they are altogher under the big Warriors sign on the wall. The last time I saw it on UK TV about 97/98 time I had just got in and just caught the begining and this part was in it. I just wondered if they had put it on the DVD thanks for anyones help.
Posts: 161 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think so. That's just a TV edit. The DVD's (as far as I can tell) just have the regular Video edit.

Shame really.

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home