iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » can anyone help me??!?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: can anyone help me??!?
dunkel_eine
Rewind Curious
Member # 3199

- posted      Profile for dunkel_eine   Email dunkel_eine       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember seeing this movie when i was real little but i don't know what it was. i think it was from the seventies but it could be early eighties. Anyway it was about a bunch of kids and i remember only three parts real specifically: at the beginning they were all in the back of a truck & i think they like robbed a store or something. also there was a part where they were at like a camp and they were all picking on one kid in particular & they threw a bucket of pee on him. then at the end one of the kids get shot while driving across a field in a red pickup. Like i said i was real young when i saw it (like 6 or 7) so some of these details could be...not right but if anyone has ANY ideas please let me know. THANK YOU!!!
Posts: 1 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home