iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » The Exorcist and The new Exorcist The Beginning

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Exorcist and The new Exorcist The Beginning
CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This Is the First Movie I recall seeing. My Older Brother & Couison Showed me this movie. I did'nt sleep for WEEKS!! Even today this movie can still scare the Crap out of people. I have'nt seen a film YET!! that has scared me like The Exorcist. Not even Poltergeist or Texas Chainsaw. And now they are making a Exorcist beginning I guess to see How Regan Became Possessed. Hope this is at least a decent flim. I have a feeling this wont be as good as the first Exorcist. Where you fright'in the first time you saw this film? and does this film still fright'in you? I don't know about you people but I have to see the New one when it comes out.
Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember when I was a little kid my parents were watching THE OMEN and I walked into thier room and they said "Get out...your not gonna like it" and I wouldnt leave...and sure enough it scared the hell outta me and I ended up running out of the room. From the very first time I saw THE EXORCIST commercial I said "Now ay am I EVER watching that!!!!" I put it off until I was in my early 20s and then they played it and my fiancee (knowing I had a big fear) sat through it with me. I was terrified. Now that I've seen it a few times its not so bad....but I remember when I first saw it having a "get me the hell outta here!" feeling.
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O man ThE OmEn was another scary movie too And Damien Omen II freaked me out. When Damien saw he had those 6's on his head. And the music alone was enough to scare any young child. A few years back they had Re-Released The Exorcist(The version you never saw) It had a couple of scenes that was added on to the film. Another movie My Older Brother & Cousin had me watch was EVIL DEAD. They was always doing stuff like that to me.
Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LisanRick116
Master Rewinder
Member # 2285

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LisanRick116   Email LisanRick116   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm right there with you guys!!! The Omen was creppy!! Especially the part where Damian was having his birthday party and the maid was standing at the window and yelled "Damian, Damian.......it's all for you Damian, it's all for you" then she hung herself. FREEKY!! Now The Exorcist....that's a whole other story!! That movie scared the sh** out of me!! I saw the previews for the new one the other day, and told my husband, "If I see that......I'll be ruined for days!!!" [Eek!] With the exception of "The Ring", they don't make movies like that anymore!! And the sequels don't seem to match them.

80's RULE
Lisa

Posts: 102 | From: PA | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home