iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » Website tribute to K-Tel Records!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Website tribute to K-Tel Records!
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[This post is also found on the 80's Rewind Board.]

Hey guys:

I came across this website, devoted to those old "classic" K-Tel records.

http://www.ktelclassics.com

The website was made by a collector (with help from other K-Tel record collectors) and not affiliated with the K-Tel company.

Lots of 70's and 80's K-Tel stuff in there. But I doubt they are for sale from that site. [Frown]

Still, it's an interesting nostalgic music site! [Cool]

Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
K-telChick
Rewind Curious
Member # 2965

- posted      Profile for K-telChick   Author's Homepage   Email K-telChick       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Howdy all-- can't pass up an opportunity to chat about my favorite nostalgic topic-- K-tel records. If you really want to step back in time, check out my latest update. I've added five vintage K-tel album TV commercials (remember those??)....groovy.

-Lisa
http://www.ktelclassics.com

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jul 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, K-Tel doesn't produce or sell those kind of current hits collections anymore.

For current hits, you'll need to go to a nearby record store for the "NOW, That's What I Call Music!" series.

But even for the 70's stuff, try Rhino Records' "Have A Nice Day" series. [Smile] [Cool]

Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home