iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » LUCAN

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LUCAN
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got the pilot movie yesterday. I don't remember anyone but me and Bigfoot remembering it. I watched it last night, it was so excellent. Bigfoot--I got the package from you today, do you want me to let you copy Lucan?? Or do you have it?. I don't have email right now, so I can't send a message through there. The show was so cool. He was left in the woods, abandoned by his parents, some how he survived by almost becoming a wolf. It is so cool, because I remember this one scene, where he climbs the rope at the gym and he does it in like 2 seconds, I remember the guys doing that and that thing with the pegs on the wall-that took alot of strength. Kevin Brophy who plays Lucan in the movie I just watched-which was taped from TNT a few years ago. I never saw him in anything else, but I think he is really cute. I just bought the Lucan board game, and I am not sure- but is it another kid that plays Lucan in the Series? Stockard Channing was in the movie. He could jump and run like crazy. His eyes would turn yellow when he put himself in some sort of transe, and turned himself in to being like a wolf. It was the neatest show. I wish they had stuff like that now, after watching it...I was thinking, gosh I wish I had another episode to watch.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home