iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » Six Million Dollar

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Six Million Dollar
vicky1
Rewind Curious
Member # 2520

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for vicky1   Email vicky1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi does anyone know where i can get a copy of the Six million dollar man.. the first showing of the movie starring Steve Austin.. where he crashed the plane..

Cheers

Posts: 6 | From: England | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bionic Bigfoot
Rewind Legend
Member # 2490

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bionic Bigfoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see copies on VHS and DVD all the time on e-bay for around $10-$20.
Posts: 1708 | From: Dallas | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, that's where I got all the episodes I have too, but I don't have the first one where he crashed. I have the first episode of the Bionic Woman- where she is in the parachuting accident.
Ebay should have it, just check, cause someone could stick it on there any day.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was a huge Steve Austin "The Six Million Dollar Man" fan as a kid. We have the technology, we can rebuild him.

The two part "Bigfoot" episode was a classic. [Cool]

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the 2 part episode of Bigfoot. The part I forgot until rewatching it, was that Bigfoot was created by a bunch of aliens, and Stephanie Powers was one of them. I love when Steve rips his arm off. Bigfoot really scared me. His creepy eyes, and his whole look, was very creepy-that was one big dude in that costume. I loved everything about the Bionic Man/Woman series. I especially love the Bionic Dog-Maximillion. I would love to own a German Shepard-I love them, they are such great dogs-my Grandparents always had one as a pet. I love when Max stops a VW bug with a little girl in the back, from going out in to traffic. He kicks his foot through the window of Jamie's car, and jumps out, and runs down the hil, and grabs on to the bumper with his bionic jaw, and is skidding on the road, stopping the car. It is totally cool. I love when he fights the wolf too up in the woods when he runs away. It was an awesome show. I think things like that should still be on, we would watch those shows then run outside pretending to be bionic. And jump off the porch steps, and I think those shows encouraged kids to be athletic and physically fit.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home